North Entrance (Radium)
- From Highway 95A as you approach Kimberleys downtown, turn left at the only set of traffic lights.
- Follow the road for 5.5 kms driving through Kimberley's residential area. This road will turn back into Highway 95A
- Just before Marysville (you will see Signal Collision autobody shop ahead), watch for the sign to "St Marys Valley".
- Before reaching signal collision turn right onto the scenic St. Mary Lake Road
- Stay on St. Mary Lake Road for approximately 2.9 kms (1.7mi).
- The Campground will be on your left.
South Entrance (from Cranbrook)
- As you head north towards Kimberley you will go through a small community called Marysville.
- As you exit Marysville you will see an auto body shop on the right called Signal Collision. Be prepared to turn Left.
- Immediately after signal collision turn left onto St. Mary Lake Road.
- Follow St. Mary's Road for approximately 2.9 kms (1.7mi) and you will see the Campground on your left.
*Please note: If you use our post-code of V1A 3B9 your satellite navigation system may take you to our post office mail-box, not our physical address!
Grey Creek Pass
The Grey Creek Pass is apart of the Trans Canada Trail and can be accessed in Kimberley and will end at Kootenay Lake in the West Kootenays. The pass is only open for a short time period, usually mid July to end of August. Please inquire at the campground or Tourism Kimberley. This road isn't very suitable for vehicles towing trailers. Vehicles with high clearence are recommended. To learn more about this pass, follow the link for more information, directions and photos!